Head to the grocery store's salad bar and stock up on almost everything you need for this dish. Feel free to substitute shrimp, beef, or pork—whatever makes it easier as the countdown to Thanksgiving begins!
Makes 4 servings – can be doubled if you have guests in town!
What you need
1 pound chicken breast tenderloins, cut in half lengthwise and crosswise
2/3 cup Tessemae’s Sesame Ginger
3 cups broccoli florets, trimmed and halved if very large
1/3 cup water
2 cups sliced bell peppers
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup shredded carrots
2 cups baby spinach
What you do
- Combine chicken and 1/3 cup Sesame Ginger in a bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium and add broccoli and water to pan and cover; cook until barely tender, about 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add peppers, mushrooms, onion and carrots to pan and cook, stirring often, until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan along with spinach. Stir in remaining 1/3 cup Sesame Ginger and serve immediately.