Thanksgiving is bearing down on us like crazy, and this fast & fresh dinner is just about the only thing we could manage. It's also packed with fresh veggies, so get plenty of those while you still can:)
Makes 4 servings
What you need
4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
3 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
1 head purple (if possible) cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
¼ cup Tessemae’s Honey Mustard
What you do
- Place oven rack in lowest position and heat oven to 475 degrees. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and rub with 1 tablespoon of Lemon Garlic; refrigerate while preparing veggies.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Toss together potatoes, cauliflower florets, remaining 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic and salt and pepper, then place potatoes cut side down on half of baking sheet. Place cauliflower on other half of baking sheet.
- Roast veggies until browned, about 22 min. Remove pan from oven.
- Transfer cauliflower to serving platter and place salmon, skin-side down on empty half of sheet pan. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 14 minutes.
- Transfer salmon and potatoes to serving platter and drizzle salmon with Honey Mustard.