No need to measure here—just add the filling ingredients as you see fit. Want to add more cheese, more cranberry, more of any and everything? Go ahead—that is what we call winning at leftovers.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 box organic pre-made pie dough
Tessemae’s Honey Mustard
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (we like Dubliner)
Leftover cooked, shredded Roast Turkey
Leftover Cranberry Pear Sauce
Leftover Roasted Shallots & Butternut Squash
Leftover Marinated Brussels Sprouts Salad
1 egg, lightly beaten
What you do
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut a circle about 5 inches in diameter. Repeat with remaining dough, re-rolling scraps as necessary.
- For each hand pie, spread half of dough with Honey Mustard and other half with Mayonnaise. Mix together 1/3 cup of leftovers and place on one side of dough. Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Moisten edges of dough with water and fold over to seal. Crimp edges closed with a fork and transfer pie to prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough circles.
- Pierce tops of pies with a fork and brush with egg.
- Bake pies until lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes before inhaling.