This recipe is perfect to whip up on mother's day, or any day this Spring! Skip the hassle of homemade hollandaise and top your eggs with our creamy, tangy, Pantry Cilantro Lime Ranch.
What you need
1 ½ pounds red skin potatoes, peeled and diced
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch lengths
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Pantry Lemon Pepper Dressing
¼ cup chopped parsley
8 large eggs
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Pantry Cilantro Lime Ranch
What to do
- Heat your oven to 425. Toss the potatoes and 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until just tender, about 15 minutes. Toss on the asparagus and another tablespoon Lemon Pepper. Roast until the asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes more. Remove the hash from the oven and toss with parsley.
- While the potatoes roast, cook your eggs as desired. Scrambled, over easy, or any way will work. We made poached eggs.
- To poach the eggs, bring 2 inches of water just to a simmer in a large skillet or shallow pot (you want bubbles covering the bottom with a few popping up, but not a real simmer). Crack 4 eggs into small cups.
- One at a time, gently lower the eggs into the water. Let a little water swirl into the cup before you lower the egg all the way in. Poach about 3-4 minutes for a firm white with a runny yolk. Remove from the water to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining 4 eggs.
- Serve the roasted veggies topped with eggs and Pantry Cilantro Lime Ranch.