We feel that having a whole slew of Tessemae's pouches on hand is the best way to stay on top of our game. Oh Habanero Ranch, how we've missed you. Well it's back and we're never letting go. Really into how it goes on *everything*all*the*time.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
12 wooden skewers
4 tablespoons Tessemae's Lemon Garli
2 tablespoons tahini
1 pound fresh albacore or yellowfin tuna, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 small red onion, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 bunches Swiss chard, washed, stems removed and leaves chopped
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Habanero Ranc
What you do
1. Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Heat broiler to high.
2. Stir together 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic and the tahini. Gently toss tuna and onion pieces with tahini mixture, 1 teaspoon of the sesame seeds and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Alternately thread tuna and onion onto skewers, about 3 of each per skewer.
3. Set skewers on baking sheet and broil, turning once, until fish is just cooked through, about 7-9 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Add half of chard, season with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing often, until wilted, about 4 minutes.
5. Add remaining chard and cook, tossing until all of chard is wilted, about 1 minute more. Serve with tuna skewers, drizzle Habanero Ranch and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon sesame seeds over top.