Tender steak, crisp radishes, and creamy Caesar!?! Yeah, we think this one will fit right into the weekly rotation!
Steak Caesar Lettuce Wraps
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 flank steak (about 1 ½ pounds)
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Balsamic
1 red onion, thinly sliced
Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
1/2 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
1 bunch mixed radishes
¼ cup Tessemaes Creamy Caesar
shaved parmesan cheese, optional
What you do
- Marinate the flank steak in Tessemae’s Balsamic, salt and pepper at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Place the red onion in a small bowl and cover with ice water. Let sit at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high. Add steak to the skillet and cook steak until deeply browned and medium-rare, about 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- Transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Drain the red onion.
- Serve sliced steak in lettuce leaves topped with red onion, cucumber, radishes, Tessemae’s Creamy Caesar, and parmesan (if using).