Who doesn't love roasted cauliflower? Well this recipe takes it one step further. Bring out this beauty when you want to wow dinner guests; even the kiddos will get a big kick out of seeing this cut into wedges.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 large head cauliflower, rinsed
5 tablespoons Tessemae’s Zesty Ranch
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch
3 scallions, finely chopped
1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
What you do
- Place a cast iron skillet in oven and heat oven to 375 degrees. Remove stem, core and leaves from bottom of cauliflower so that it sits flat.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons over top of cauliflower and rub it all over with your hands. Flip cauliflower over and drizzle with another tablespoon of Zesty Ranch; spread around with your hands. Sprinkle top with salt and pepper.
- Place cauliflower core-side down in preheated skillet and bake until golden brown all over, about 1 hour 20 minutes. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons Zesty Ranch about halfway through cook time.
- While cauliflower is baking, stir together Ranch, scallions and capers.
- Slice cauliflower into wedges, and drizzle each with Ranch Sauce.