This crisp and fresh salad is an easy make ahead lunch. We topped it off with our savory Soy Ginger and some awesome Epic Bacon Bits.
What you need
3 ounces soba noodles
6 tablespoons Tessemae’s Soy Ginger
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
2 scallions, thinly sliced
2 cups baby spinach
¼ cup Epic Hickory Smoked Bacon Bits
What to do
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions. Drain into a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Assemble the salads in 2 wide mouth quart size mason jars.
- Layer in the soba noodles, Soy Ginger, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, scallions, spinach, then bacon bits.
- Top with lids and refrigerate, up to 3 days.
- To serve, invert salads into bowls or plates and enjoy!