Does this recipe even need a caption? We can just say the name again: Cheeseburger. Ranch. Enchiladas. That's all you really need to know- now go make it tonight!
Makes 6 servings
1 pound ground beef
1 meduim onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 jalapeno, chopped
2 cups red enchilada sauce
¾ cup Tessemae’s Classic Ranch
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup chopped cilantro
10-12 corn tortillas
1 avocado, diced, for serving
- Heat your over to 400F. In a large skillet, heat beef over medium high until beginning to brown. Add onion, jalapeno and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is soft and beef is no longer pink. Set aside and let cool slightly.
- Stir ½ cup Classic Ranch and 1 cup shredded cheese into the beef.
- Pour 1 cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- One at a time, spoon beef filling down the center of each tortilla, then roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat with all tortillas until dish is full. If you have filling leftover, spoon it into the pan too.
- Top the enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce, Classic Ranch and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and the dish is bubbling around the edges and hot in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, avocado, and more Classic Ranch to serve.