What better time to cook up a batch of wings than around the holidays when people are visiting aplenty and everyone is always in graze mode? We gave these babies a 1, 2 flavor punch by first baking them with a dry spice rub, then roasting them with our Matty's BBQ Sauce.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tablespoon paprika
1 ½ teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon coarse salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup Tessemae’s Matty’s BBQ sauce
4 pounds chicken wings, cut into wings and drumettesTessemae’s Creamy Ranch
, for serving
What you do
- Heat your oven to 400. Line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Mix together coconut sugar, paprika, cumin, salt, garlic and onion powders, cayenne and black peppers and toss it with the chicken.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheets and roast until cooked through, about 36 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Brush wings with remaining 1/2 cup Matty’s BBQ sauce. Adjust oven rack to top position and heat broiler. Return chicken to top rack of oven and broil until slightly crispy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip wings over and brush with remaining ½ cup Matty’s BBQ. Return to top rack of oven and broil another 2-3 minutes. Serve alongside lots of our Creamy Ranch.