Pistachio Crusted Chicken
You're not gonna see a ton of boneless skinless chicken breast here at Tessemae's... and that's because we are pretty particular. It's hard to find cooking methods that elevate this lean protein into a juicy, tender meal. Enter: Pistachio Crusted Chicken! You will be blown away by this 3 ingredient recipe!
Makes 4 servings
What you need1 cup salted shelled pistachios
¼ cup Tessemae’s Mayonnaise
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6-8 ounces each)
Tessemae’s Honey Mustard, for serving
Salad greens, for serving
What you do
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- In a food processor, pulse pistachios until finely chopped. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Place mayonnaise in another bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- One at a time, dip chicken pieces in the pistachios, turning over to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the chicken. Press any leftover pistachios onto the top of the chicken.
- Roast until chicken reads 165F on an internal thermometer, about 30 minutes. Serve the chicken with Honey Mustard and a fresh green salad.